The low-rise condominium “PARK MANSION HINOKICHO-KOEN” is part of Mitsui Fudosan Residential’s luxury residential series. The location is in front of Hinokicho-Koen, where there used to be a house that belonged to a prominent Japanese family. Also, the landmarks of the area—Tokyo Midtown and The Ritz-Carlton, Tokyo—are only a few steps away.
There are two reasons that “PARK MANSION HINOKICHO-KOEN” became famous among luxury condominiums in Japan: all units were sold confidentially when they first started selling, and the penthouse was sold for JPY5,500,000,000. Only members of Mitsui Fudosan Residential’s exclusive “Mitsui Grandioso Club” were given sales information.
In addition to the luxurious and gorgeous exterior and interior designed by Kajima Corporation, residents receive hotel-like services such as butler service and porter service, making for an exceptional lifestyle. As a low-rise condominium, it has a quake-absorbing structure that puts residents at ease.
- Located in Roppongi 4-chome, in front of Hinokicho-Koen, where there used to be a historical family house
- Mitsui Fudosan Residential “PARK MANSION” luxury service
- Hotel-like services—butler service, porter service, concierge service
- All units were confidentially sold at the time of new construction sale
- The penthouse was sold for JPY5,500,000,000
- Well-organized for protecting privacy, with seven lifts for all 43 units
- The luxurious and gorgeous exterior and interior was designed by Kajima Corporation
- 24/7 manned management system.
- Quake-absorbing structure
Doorman, porter service, concierge service
Dry cleaning and garbage removal service available
Protecting privacy, with seven lifts for all 43 units
24/7 management system
24-hour manned management system to address any issues
Partly furnished unit, particularly the well-organized living room